WE ARE HIRING!
An award-winning bed and breakfast in Hertford, we pride ourselves on creating exquisite experiences for our guests.
We have 3 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
- Cleaning rooms and bathrooms after guests have left or tidying if they stay more than one night.
- Our laundry is carried out in-house so will include ironing.
- General upkeep of the front and secret courtyard gardens (no gardening experience required).
- Clear breakfast and re-lay breakfast room when necessary.
- Dust and polish Drawing and Dining Rooms and general public areas.
- Sweep and mop all floors.
- Keep kitchen clean (we have a 5-star food hygiene rating).
We also have an office that is run from Number One.
- Tidy and clean office.
Number One is also a residence.
- Make up main bedroom.
- Clean 2 bathrooms.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A brilliant housekeeper with high attention to detail and a great deal of initiative to join our fun and talented team.
You must be up for a laugh as well as appreciating quality and style! A hard-worker with a can-do attitude. An open and friendly approach is required. Number One is a hive of constant activity – there’s never a dull moment. Lunch is included!
No previous housekeeping experience required. It is more important that you are a great fit for the team.
It is a full-time role; however, the hours are part time and flexible. You can work between the hours of 10.00-14.00. Some weekends are included.
Negotiable dependent on experience. Applicants must be self-employed.
Annie on 01992 587 350 or email@example.com
This award is in recognition for consistently achieving the highest standards of Customer Satisfaction worldwide. We know this because the team here at Hotels Combined undertook the largest analysis of customer opinions online across millions of points of data. We now have a complete and comprehensive understanding of over one million hotels worldwide, taking our team of data experts months to finalise.
Specifically to date, we found and processed 217 opinions that your guests have posted on a variety of different websites, forums and social media, resulting in an incredible score of 10 out of a possible 10. You are now representing the top 5% of accommodations in the United Kingdom for Customer Satisfaction.